DraculaHunter7DraculaHunter7

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

huzzz!!!!

Sorry for loewring your score, sir.

Domestic Disturbances 2 Domestic Disturbances 2

huzzz!!!!

You're only supposed to put things on newgrounds that are made entierly with flash. Ga bla bla bla!
You're discrasing the other "artist" and their stickman/hentai movies.
Also, the song was of great political value. How dare you use a song in a home movie! Gah!!!!!!
And another thig, you guys wern't actually hitting each other. You all staged it!

TomSka responds:

First of all, We were actually hitting each other.

You can't really fake smacking someone in the balls with a rolled up newspaper.

Second of all.

Gah bla bla fuck you.

My 12 Gr. English Final My 12 Gr. English Final

Rrrr

Damn those sheep!!!

Jayce-Diaz responds:

they suck lambs off for sure.

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

Du bist ein F├╝hrer!

Though I couldn't read the letters too well, I found it very awesome. I will try and incorprite these phrases in german. Also, the "to the classroom" took me a while to A:notice and B:click on due to the fact that the layer is text with a transparent backround.

Lobster Quest (Demo) Lobster Quest (Demo)

Work on it, damnit!

I want to play more... and more! That was good! Also, be sure to make it funny, too, like the "Hey... wait... ah I'm bad at this". That cracked me UP!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

A classic

I used to have Shark Attack on my computer, I game which I belive is what you coppied for this one. I'm so glad that I finally got to play it again. Although, if you did copy it from Shark Attack, then you left out one thing. A-The sharks crabs and squid (the shark swims back and forth a couple of times, the crab is always just at the botom, and the squid just goes strait for you) and B- you could nibble on bigger fish's backs a few times to eat them.

Casanova Frankenstein Casanova Frankenstein

Wuz!!

I belive this is very usable - especially in an evil scene. It is especially good considering that it is classical. In fact it is so good that I think I may use it in my next movie. Shwabam!

0megaw00ty responds:

Wuz wuz wuz!!!

My Names Robert My Names Robert

Blah!

Hearing on your site for the first time is kind of funny. When you play it over and over and over and over and over and over, however, it tends to lose its ability to walk.

0megaw00ty responds:

No, Chocula.

Earth in the Making Earth in the Making

Excelent

It is good, and it most deffinatly beats Kno...err....